Night Care Assistant
- Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- £9.80 - £9.95
When you care, you can work in a job to be proud of.
Milford Care will support you in your career and are dedicated in helping you to develop in to the best carer you can be.
Milford Care are looking for a permanent, full-time Night carer to join our fantastic, hard-working team at Ashbourne Lodge care home. You would be working in the only care home in the county of Derbyshire to hold 4 out of 5 ‘outstanding’ ratings.
Ashbourne Lodge has established itself within its local community of Ashbourne and neighbouring villages, and has attained a number of other accolades including the Derbyshire Quality End of Life Award, Amber Valley Trusted Trader status and individual team members have received regional and national recognition at the Great British Care Awards.
Details of this Night Carer position and what the home is offering:
- Permanent, full-time Night Carer contract (3 to 4 x 12 hour shifts per week), over a 7 day rota at an hourly rate of £9.80 (if 25 and over)
- An extra 15p per hour is offered if NVQ qualified
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A supportive atmosphere with a fantastic team spirit
What We Are Looking For In a Carer:
- It is important you have some experience in a UK nursing home setting. Preferably you will have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- A flexible approach to shift patterns and able to adhere to a 7 day rota
- You will be compassionate and respectful and able to build relationships with colleagues and those that you care for