Support Worker (Stockport)
- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- £9.02 - £9.12
- Various Hours
Our values: Put People First, Be Transparent, Go the Extra Mile, Be Creative, Be Adaptable
Do you want to work for an organisation that has been rated OUTSTANDING by the CQC and awarded Best Employer of over 250 staff by Skills for Care 2020?
Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives through living out our values?
Working with Future Directions will give you the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives everyday by providing vital support to an individual’s life!
This role is both rewarding and fulfilling as you will be helping vulnerable people to live happy and independent lives.
Future Directions are looking for Support Workers to support people with complex needs including Learning Disability, Mental Health, Autism and Complex Health needs.
What are Future Directions looking for?
· People who will live out our values: to put people first, be transparent, go the extra mile and be adaptable
· Experience is not required for the position as training is provided- it’s all about having the right values
· Successful candidates will be positive, energetic, creative, have a sense of humour, be reliable and able to provide a personalised service to each individual supported
· We are looking for people able to offer support with various tasks including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicines, shopping and household duties (please note personal care is required for this role)
· The people who use our service are looking for someone who is understanding and has an ability to provide support to suit their individual needs and preferences. If this sounds like you, then please complete an application as we want to meet you
What can Future Directions offer you?
· Working pattern can include mornings, evenings, sleep ins and/or waking nights (full flexibility is required)
· Night enhancements paid
· Fantastic working environment
· Working with a values based organisation
· Working for an organisation that has been rated Outstanding by the CQC
· Awarded best employer of over 250 staff by skills for care
· Full training package
· Level 2 diploma in care
Please note the Post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references and verification of the right to work in the UK.
All employees are also required to be aged 18 and over for this position.